Booking fee when renting Muuuv rooms and packages.
• To confirm the booking a partial prepayment of €50 (euros) is required. The prepayment is valid if the booking is paid for via the bank payment link or at the location using cash or bank card. When paying the booking fee, the payer agrees with the “Event rules” set by OÜ Kuulsaal.
• All prices are in euros.
• Booking fee of €50 (euros) is applied starting from booking one party package.
• Payment of the rest of the package fee, for additional services and products is done at the location in cash, by bank card or later by invoice pursuant to a letter of guarantee. The booking fee is deducted from the total sum when paying for the services and products.
• The booking fee €50 (euros) is non-refundable.
• Kuulsaal OÜ reserves the right to change the price list.
NB: Legal persons must make bookings by e-mail or telephone.
Prepayment using the bank link
To confirm the booking, please fill all the mandatory fields on the booking form and then click “Book”. The system will then direct you to the payment centre where you can make the partial prepayment for the package – €50 (euros).
Choose the suitable payment type to make the payment: Swedbank, SEB, LHVpank, Luminor, DanskeBank, COOP Pank, poco bay, LiisiID.
Click the “Pay” button to confirm the payment order.
You need to make the payment within 30 minutes, otherwise the booking is cancelled.
Once you have completed the payment, click the “Return to merchant” button.
NB: In case of bookings that do not include a package, you need to pay the full price at the location on the event date. You can pay in cash or using a bank card.
Processing the clients’ personal data
Kuulsaal OÜ has the right to use (incl. to process) the personal data the client gives (incl. name, telephone number, e-mail address, name of the child, age of the child) and the information of the purchases according to the valid legislation in extent necessary to fill the order the client submitted in the booking system. The seller shall not forward the client’s personal data to third persons, excl. to the company mediating the payment service in the extent necessary for paying for the purchase, and to the company providing the booking service necessary for making the booking. Kuulsaal OÜ has no access to the client data in case of payments made using online bank. Kuulsaal OÜ shall forward offers and newsletters to the buyer’s e-mail address only if the buyer has expressed their wish for it by entering their e-mail address on the website and declaring their wish to receive directly mailed notifications. The buyer can unsubscribe from the offers and newsletters sent to their e-mail address at any time by informing us via e-mail. Kuulsaal OÜ is the data controller, your company forwards the personal data necessary for making the payment to the data processor Maksekeskus AS.
- To make a booking select the suitable location and service you wish to book. After that click on the suitable date and time in the calendar. You can select the suitable date by clicking on the arrow on the top edge next to the date or from the smaller calendar view in the left corner, which allows convenient browsing of months.
- After that a separate small window opens where you can change the date and time, if necessary.
- In the “Duration” box mark how long you plan to have the birthday party (from our experience, we suggest at least 3 hours).
- Add your contact information so we could get in touch with you.
- Service” section you can choose the service you want to book.
- In the “Amount” section mark the number of rooms you wish to book.
- In the “Comments” section you can specify any special requests or additional services you would like to order. Then add the name and age of the person having a birthday.
- If you have a gift certificate, please write the gift certificate number in the box “Gift certificate number”.
- Be sure to read our booking terms and conditions and give your consent.
- After this, click “Book” and you will be directed to a page where you can add the information of the person receiving the invoice, if necessary. After entering the data click “Pay” and you will be directed to the payment confirmation page.
- You can choose the suitable payment method to pay for the booking and after clicking “Pay” you will be directed to the respective payment environment to make the payment. After completing the payment be sure to click “Return to merchant”.
- Booking confirmation will be sent to your e-mail. If you have not received the booking confirmation within 30 minutes after making the booking, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6051100.
The client has the right to cancel their booking within 72 h after making the booking if the date of the booked event is at least 28 days away.
After the said 72-hour period has passed or if there is less than 28 days until the event, the Client has the right to cancel their booking paying a cancellation fee to the Kuulsaal OÜ as follows:
- when cancelling the booking less than 28 days before using the booked service - 100% of the booking price.
You can cancel your booking by sending a respective message via e-mail at email@example.com. In the cancellation notice state the name of the client and the booking number.
In case of bookings cancelled on time, the booking price is refunded fully or in part within 14 days after a positive decision is made.
Kuulsaal OÜ has the right to set different amendment, cancellation and withdrawal conditions for packages valid during discount campaigns and public holidays.